Friday, December 23, 2005

It's Not Too Late - A Friendly Fireside Chat

I'd like to take time out of my busy holiday season to remind humans it's not too late to buy their critters presents for the holidays.

Toys might remind the critters to stay *off* the trees. Treats of their own might keep critters out of the kitchen and away from all the cooking the humans seem to be doing. New beds might help critters stay out of the wrapping paper and ribbon.

Did I mention I like ribbon?

My humans received some packages recently wrapped up with this red, round ribbon that drives me wild. Last year, the Nose-Wiping, Kitty Carrier Incarcerator noticed me enjoying that same type of ribbon on one of his packages and he made me a toy with that ribbon. I can't help zipping across the floor chasing that ribbon.

That's the sort of gift-giving I appreciate.

Crash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home