Monday, July 11, 2005

Bad 'Nip Trip

The humans gave me some 'nip last night while I was working over my cardboard scratcher (one that's big enough for me to sit on so I can use my weight to hold down the resisting cardboard).

Don't get me wrong. I like 'nip.

As I was giving the cardboard scratcher a vicious scratching, I noticed there was something moving just out of the corner of my eye. I whirled, trilled as terrifyingly as possible, but whatever it was moved at the exact same time I did. I caught the tip of something white. So, I threw myself to the opposite side, trilling angrily, and saw just the tip of something fluffy before my cunning opponent disappeared from sight. White and fluffy, like me. I rolled over onto my side, pressing my back against the door, but my opponent disappeared. I ran across the rug, my opponent following me, stalking me, but when I turned, it disappeared too.

The Primary Human came over and picked me up, saying, "Crash, you're having a bad 'nip trip. It's okay. It's just your tail."

As if.

She carried me up the stairs and I spent the rest of the evening staring at the walls until finally falling asleep.

I didn't see my fluffy white opponent again.

Crash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home